Greg's Officemax Freakout Greg's Officemax Freakout

Very true

Good animation. No points for sound really, since it was just a recording, but the synch was good at least and the overall movie was fun to watch.

I actually used to work for OfficeMax, and the reason this kind of thing happens is that they saw it as a super good idea to get rid of their logistics staff. So the people that put out the prices and make the signs are the kids who just walk around the store pointing at the pencils to show you where they are. These kids know nothing about what they're doing most of the time. The store recovery is also done very shabbily, where as at a Target or something they have people who work at night to make sure nothing is out of place. I will say, though, that they'll usually alter the price if it was in the wrong place or signed incorrectly.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Bravo on a magnum opus

I don't review a lot of submissions, but I wanted to give you some feedback on this one. I can tell this took you a while to make, and you must be very proud of it. And rightfully so! I can really see the love you put into making this movie. It's great. You're very talented, and made what was once a funny, decent song, become a hilarious, awesome flash movie! Can't say enough what an achievement this is for you. So I'll just leave it at that :)

Deformables: Bad Shooting Deformables: Bad Shooting

Funny

I like things like this.

The song is covered by Richard Cheese. He covers popular modern songs in lounge style. Very funny.

:: Fortune Cookie :: :: Fortune Cookie ::

Not bad

Not my favorite Foamy so far, but I share Foamy's sentiment in this one and that makes me happy. One thing I wanted to note though, and I don't mean to seem like an overly educated academic, but fortune cookies were invented in America. I recently watched a History Channel thing that talked about it. As a funny anecdote, when fortune cookies finally made their way to China in about 1989, they were hailed as "the authentic American fortune cookie!" Anyways, good work as always =)

crabs crabs

Running out of ideas, Weebl?

Weebl's had some amazing stuff. I mean shit, I still catch myself randomly breaking into, "everyone loves Magical Trevor..." now and again. But this one just seems like he was desperate for a new cartoon and went..."okay...how about...crabs...in my mouth. Alright, let's animate it." The quality was as lovely as ever, but it just wasn't that interesting.

(2004) Spiderman!!! (2004) Spiderman!!!

You wanna play Batman?

That was brilliant. All your work is, of course. Knox, you are a claymation Jesus.

NeoJam NeoJam

Not too bad

I disagree with the previous review -- I don't think it is completely awful. It's not very funny, but it was at least cute, and the art was definitely very good. That can be enough to prevent something from getting blammed. I gave it a 3 -- it's not my favorite, but it obviously took some work.

Across The Universe Across The Universe

I don't give a lot of 10's

But you earned one.

Everyone, don't say that this piece is nonsensical; it is just figurative. The literal pops its head in at the end...pay close attention to every detail, and you can work out what it all means. Brilliant work.

"The Fall" "The Fall"

Kieslowski!

I don't know what this is about really, or what is really happening in it. But you got a 6 because you used the theme music from "Bleu."

Silent Hill 3 Soundtrack Silent Hill 3 Soundtrack

mellowwww

I have never played a single Silent Hill game, but I was just chillin late at night when I found this. This was the end of my portal searching for the evening. Just got to listen to some mellow music and relax. Good tunes.