Greg's Officemax Freakout Greg's Officemax Freakout

Very true

Good animation. No points for sound really, since it was just a recording, but the synch was good at least and the overall movie was fun to watch.

I actually used to work for OfficeMax, and the reason this kind of thing happens is that they saw it as a super good idea to get rid of their logistics staff. So the people that put out the prices and make the signs are the kids who just walk around the store pointing at the pencils to show you where they are. These kids know nothing about what they're doing most of the time. The store recovery is also done very shabbily, where as at a Target or something they have people who work at night to make sure nothing is out of place. I will say, though, that they'll usually alter the price if it was in the wrong place or signed incorrectly.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Bravo on a magnum opus

I don't review a lot of submissions, but I wanted to give you some feedback on this one. I can tell this took you a while to make, and you must be very proud of it. And rightfully so! I can really see the love you put into making this movie. It's great. You're very talented, and made what was once a funny, decent song, become a hilarious, awesome flash movie! Can't say enough what an achievement this is for you. So I'll just leave it at that :)

Deformables: Bad Shooting Deformables: Bad Shooting

Funny

I like things like this.

The song is covered by Richard Cheese. He covers popular modern songs in lounge style. Very funny.

After The Credits After The Credits

Such a funny concept. Yes, it's short, but it's fun. Innovative and entertaining. Thanks!

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Fun! Really hard for about 5 minutes, then pretty simple once you've got the hang of it =)

Kingdom Kingdom

Game has such a fantastic concept that I've gone looking for other similar games to see if anyone has made something a little more expansive. This works best as a demo for a bigger game...hopefully you're planning to do more! But as it is, the game is really really easy, because you basically win by not doing much. Drop coins, buy bows, upgrade everything steadily...never build more walls, never go far from the castle, just stay put and drop coins. Needs expansion, but with it, could be truly great!